Expert Copywriting Tips from Sugarman’s Handbook

Lydia Davis Uncategorized Leave a Comment

1.Keep it short, sweet and almost incomplete.     Your first sentence needs to express the product/ service you are selling. So make it short and compelling. Throw your grammar books away – online text needs to be snappy. And easy to read. Yes, you can start sentences with ‘and’. The only purpose of the first sentence is to get …

5 Killer Tips for Productive Brainstorming

Lydia Davis Business Tools, Tips and Tricks 1 Comment

1. Assign a Moderator Assign someone to guide the brainstorming session. This will help to provide your session with focus and direction. This person will help to keep the discussion on track, bringing the team back to your main focus. 2. Identify Goals With a clear idea of what you want out of your session, you’re less likely to waste …

5 Awesome Social Media Hacks for 2017

Lydia Davis Business Tools, Tips and Tricks Leave a Comment

1. Create a Facebook Cover Video   Have you noticed that some Facebook Page covers are moving? Yours can too! Because your cover photo is the first thing people will see – use this opportunity to catch their attention. The best marketing advice is to ‘show don’t tell’ – and what better way to show off everything you do as a …

5 Social Media Predictions for 2018

Lydia Davis Business Tools, Tips and Tricks Leave a Comment

Live video content will continue to grow   What was once a novel gimmick – live video is now dominating Social Media. While Facebook is currently the most popular platform to use it – Instagram is now utilizing its huge potential. It’s clear that the authentic quality of live streaming is capturing a lot of attention and will continue to …

IS SNAPCHAT WORTH YOUR TIME?

Lydia Davis Business Tools, Tips and Tricks Leave a Comment

  You’d be amazed at the reach your brand can achieve thanks to Snapchat. Snapchat shockingly surpasses Twitter’s popularity with over 150 million active users. Right now 10 billion videos are viewed per day on the platform. Snapchat also has a higher engagement rate than both Twitter and Facebook – with users spending around 25 to 30 minutes on the …

3 Must-Use Social Media Tools

Lydia Davis Business Tools, Tips and Tricks Leave a Comment

  1) Feedly One of the most time-consuming tasks when managing your social media account is to find good, topical content. It’s hard to entertain, interest and educate with every post. A good rule of thumb to go by though is to post your own content 20% of the time, and use the other 80% to pull articles together that …